The .Net developer works as part of an elite team of innovative and highly skilled digital specialists dedicated to delivering high quality, cutting edge projects for some of the world’s leading brands and charities. You will be responsible for site building, development and maintenance, and for producing well-documented, beautifully crafted, innovative and scalable solutions.
Lots of variety is on offer here because we have an extremely diverse mix of clients, including well-known brands like Coca-cola, Adidas, Electrolux, Barratt Homes and many more.
- Work in partnership with the wider agency team to plan projects, estimate timescales, and to propose, design and develop effective technical solutions.
- Ensure all solutions are tested, scalable, security compliant, optimised, well documented and that relevant coding standards and best practices are maintained.
Review technical proposals, designs and specifications to ensure they are implementable, proposing suitable alternatives if necessary.
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the agency, including the Front End, Design and UX teams to ensure sound integration between back-end and front-end code.
- Participate in team meetings, contribute to discussions on best practice and promote knowledge sharing and quality development.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends.
- Demonstrate a passion for new technologies and continually seek to push the boundaries in everything you do.
- 2-5 year’s development experience on the Microsoft.NET web stack
- Experience with SQL Server, ORM Frameworks and Database Design
- Knowledge of CMS such as Umbraco / Episerver / Sitecore
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and to propose alternative ways of working
- Able to multi-task whilst consistently maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
- Innovative problem solver who can identify issues and deliver solutions quickly
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and committed with the ability to gain respect and trust from colleagues