Senior .NET Developer
Bristol or London
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will work as part of an elite team of innovative and highly skilled digital specialists dedicated to delivering high quality, cutting-edge projects for some of the world’s leading brands and charities. You will be responsible for site building, development and maintenance, and for producing well-documented, beautifully crafted and scalable solutions. As a senior member of the team, you will also to mentor and manage junior members.
Lots of variety is on offer here because we have an extremely diverse mix of clients, including well-known brands like Coca-cola, Adidas, Electrolux, Barratt Homes and many more.
What’s important to us…
- Five-plus years development experience on the Microsoft .NET web stack
- Knowledge of Sitecore or Episerver and other content-managed solutions
- Excellent understanding of ASP.NET, C#, MVC
- Excellent knowledge of test-driven development and automated testing
- Strong software design and architecture skills
- Experience with SQL Server, ORM Frameworks and database design
- Experience in building REST/JSON APIs
- Understanding of server architecture
“Nice to have’s”
- Have a keen interest in open source technology
- Experience with other languages, such as Scala, Ruby, or similar
- Experience with SOA and microservice architectures
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!