As an Experience Director you will be a driving force behind creating outstanding digital products and services. You will collaborate with Zone’s clients to unpack opportunities to support both existing work-streams or generate new business. You will design and run workshops, provide relevant strategic thinking and guide design process and practice to create future-facing customer experiences.
Together with other client group leaders, you’ll establish strong client relationships and shape and improve our customer-focused ways of working, as well as help shape our agency’s design vision, culture and mission to create products and services that improve the daily lives of people around the world.
As a senior agency leader, you’ll partner with our clients to solve important problems and design the right outcomes, always keeping the customer first.
You will be responsible for
- Establishing key client relationships, and guiding client thinking and decision making, supported by strategically minded customer and business insights.
- Guide a diverse team of product designers, content designers, strategists and research practitioners and will work closely across disciplines to collaboratively design and deliver memorable and compelling experiences. You are their source of inspiration and are responsible for managing the team's productivity and development.
- Support teams across all areas of design processes and practice – from problem space and audience understanding, and the formulation and validation of hypotheses through to hands-on UX, UI and content design and beyond.
- You are their source of inspiration and are responsible for managing the team's productivity and development.
- Along with other client group leaders, you will establish strong ways of working and delivering projects to ensure our commercial success.
- You’re a central source of knowledge in UX and interaction design best practices in research, design and validation.
- Deep craft expertise in service, experience or product design. You support this by ensuring our teams’ work is insight-driven and rooted in real human behaviours and needs to drive design effectiveness.
- You have strong written and visual communication skills. Our leaders are inspiring, persuasive and informative. You excite our clients with your passion and knowledge.
- You will play a key part in driving buy-in, advocacy and establishing a shared design culture and passion across teams, clients, the agency and beyond.
- Confidently get your hands dirty in the detail when needed!
- You will develop a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, marketplace, audience and brand to every engagement.
- Experienced working with lean-Agile delivery methodologies such as Kanban and/or Scrum or similar, while being able to intimately understand and guide others around underlying Agile principles.
- Easily able to identify and lead the pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Contribute and share thought leadership at industry events, conferences and seminars.
- Have a diverse portfolio of work that showcases your processes, delivery capabilities, versatility and thought leadership.