You will be the key, client facing member of the team ensuring the successful delivery of technical projects using Scrum. You will be the main point of contact for the client during project delivery, communicating, troubleshooting and advising the client.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for all Agile aspects of the team including facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies, Impediment Resolution, tracking and reporting the release plan, reporting metrics and handling team communication. This is a role that requires excellent client facing people skills, someone with the ability to manage and influence not just internal but also external stakeholders in the adoption and adherence to Scrum principles.
- Understand client requirement and deliverables for the projects to be delivered successfully, on time and to budget
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client during project delivery, communicating authoritatively regarding technical and production issues and solutions.
- Effectively manage project resources.
- Monitor project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to both the client and internally.
- Ensure project details are documented appropriately
- Facilitate post-project review sessions
- Taking ownership of Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement and other project related meetings
- Educating and managing the client on how Scrum is implemented.
- Ensuring adherence by the project team to Scrum principles.
- Controlling the project release cycles.
- Take responsibility for project risks, issues and budgets.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- A passion for delivery to technology projects
- Experience of working with UX, visual design, development & test resource
- Theoretical and practical experience of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and delivery practices
- Ability and experience to lead scrum processes
- Excellent verbal communication skills- able to work directly in a client facing role
- Experience of risk and issue management and resolution
- Experience of facilitating continual process review sessions
- Experience of creating and producing relevant reports to client
- Previous Scrum Master experience + Scrum Master certifications (CSM, PSM)
- Experience working with various development practices (BDD & TDD)
- Experience working with different Agile processes
- Excellent written communication skills -able to write accurate SoW’s and project documentation