We are currently looking for an extraordinary and passionate digital leader to join us as a Managing Director in the Bristol office.
As the Bristol office is now 120 plus strong we feel it's really important that there is now a senior person 100% committed to, and permanently based in Bristol. The MD will be responsible for the well-being, growth and development of our lovely team, our Bristol-based clients (both existing and future) and operations. This will be built around the oversight of our biggest client (£7m per year), ensuring the overall satisfactory delivery of projects.
This role will sit on the Exec team ensuring that Bristol concerns, challenges and successes are fully represented and communicated.
As one of the most senior and respected individuals in the agency, you will be an ambassador for Zone, as well as a major contributor to the culture of the agency.
- Lead all business operations for Zone in Bristol
- Motivate, inspire and empower the 120-strong Bristol based team
- Maintain and grow senior client relationships commensurate with the strategic and commercial importance of the relationship as the exec sponsor of the agency’s biggest account
- Develop a detailed understanding of the clients’ businesses, marketing objectives and customer segments. Understand their industry, competitors, market pressures and incorporate this thinking into Zone’s strategic approach to leading and growing the account
- Build key influential relationships whereby clients trust and value your opinions, and seek advice on their business and marketing issues.
- Continually monitor client relationships and satisfaction and immediately address client concerns, ensuring a quick resolution and transparency through communications
- Ensure that your teams have the right structure and skills required to meet your clients’ and our business objectives
- Take cultural responsibility for the group and the wider agency
- Ensure the strategic direction of the agency is widely communicated internally
- Develop, maintain and grow senior-level commercial relationships with a view to generating new business opportunities and driving the growth of the agency
- Represent the agency within the wider marketing communities, building relationships with trade bodies, peers, partners and professional services organisations
- You will be an experienced commercial and operational leader in either an agency, media owner or brand
- Ambitious with consistent track record of leading teams of 100+ people
- Extraordinary client relationship and management skills
- Proven ability to identify, drive and win new business opportunities
- Ownership of accurate forecasting and P&L management
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a cross-functional team, driving culture and a positive working environment
- Presence, credibility and gravitas: you are an inspirational leader who can act as a role model for your team