A passionate, commercial and operational leader, you will be part of the agency executive team and be responsible for managing performance and operations of Zone in Bristol. This will be built around the oversight of our biggest client (£7m per year), ensuring the overall satisfactory delivery of projects as well as taking overall responsibility for the well-being and growth of the business, its people and operations. You will lead the vision for Zone in Bristol, where currently over 120 of our team are based, and drive the clients’ businesses forward.
As one of the most senior and respected individuals in the agency, you will be an ambassador for Zone, as well as a major contributor to the culture of the agency.
- Lead all business operations for Zone in Bristol
- Motivate, inspire and empower the 120-strong Bristol based team
- Maintain and grow senior client relationships commensurate with the strategic and commercial importance of the relationship as the exec sponsor of the agency’s biggest account
- Develop a detailed understanding of the clients’ businesses, marketing objectives and customer segments. Understand their industry, competitors, market pressures and incorporate this thinking into Zone’s strategic approach to managing and growing the account
- Build key influential relationships whereby clients trust and value your opinions, and seek advice on their business and marketing issues.
- Continually monitor client relationships and satisfaction and immediately address client concerns, ensuring a quick resolution and transparency through communications
- Ensure that your teams have the right structure and skills required to meet your clients’ and our business objectives
- Take cultural responsibility for the group and the wider agency
- Ensure the strategic direction of the agency is widely communicated internally
- Develop, maintain and grow senior-level commercial relationships with a view to generating new business opportunities and driving the growth of the agency
- Represent the agency within the wider marketing communities, building relationships with trade bodies, peers, partners and professional services organisations
- You will be an experienced commercial and operational leader in either an agency, media owner or brand
- Entrepreneurial with proven track record of leading teams of 100+ people
- Exceptional client relationship and management skills
- Proven ability to identify, drive and win new business opportunities
- Ownership of accurate forecasting and P&L management
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a cross-functional team, driving culture and a positive working environment
- Presence, credibility and gravitas: you are an inspirational leader who can act as a role model for your team