Senior Front-end Developer
What will you be doing?
- Working as a Senior Front-end Engineer on one of our core agile product teams, owning the technical implementation of features for your product.
- Adhering to Scrum methodologies and delivering to best practice standards, including serving as part of a cross-functional team.
- Delivering regular updates directly to key stakeholders, including demos and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Maintaining a strong code quality standard and keeping a good balance by prioritising styling and a solid UI.
- Ensuring a high level of test coverage so we can iterate quickly and effectively, as a TDD approach is taken on this team.
- Shaping the evolution of your product by looking at customer feedback, analytics, trends and opportunities along with the rest of your product team.
- Reviewing code and technical designs from your peer developers.
- Sharing development best practices and ideas.
- Ensuring that the team have collective, clear objectives to work towards
- Assessing and identify challenges around frontend project resourcing
- Previous experience working on significant greenfield projects across the full development lifecycle.
- A good chunk of knowledge/experience around frameworks such as Vue / Ember / React / Angular.
- Confident ability in working with different CSS pre-processors (you’ll be working with SASS on this project).
- Previous experience in taking a test-driven approach and conducting unit tests.
- Experience with agile engineering practices including Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, and opportunistic refactoring.
- Confident client-facing and strong communication skills.
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs from web applications.
- Personal drive to stay updated with the latest web application technology trends and practices.
- A passion to build and ship engaging, innovative web applications to market quickly.
- Portfolios, demos of your work that will blow us away! Please feel free to provide us evidence on your application / CV.