Senior Experience Designer
We are looking for experienced Senior Experience Designer to join the team in Surrey and help us deliver one of the largest and most ambitious digital transformation programmes in the energy sector in the UK.
At Zone, we believe that user experience is the responsibility of everyone involved. You naturally challenge our teams and clients to think differently about how their vision can be delivered in order to gain the greatest value in the most efficient way possible, while always keeping the user at the centre of what you do.
- Have experience applying user centred and service design practices to design digital products and services that work
- Be naturally curious about how people behave, new technologies and design practices
- Thrive in a collaborative environment working with all disciplines from UI designers to back-end developers
- Make complicated ideas easy to understand
- Think beyond how something looks to how it should behave and the functional implications
- Prioritise a shared understanding and working outcomes across businesses and teams, over documented deliverables
- Be software agnostic, proficient in the latest tools of the industry
- Enjoy talking about your work and presenting it to different audiences. From a team of developers, to the CEO and other senior stakeholders
- Plan and lead workshops and research activities
- Support the design of projects and new business opportunities
- Develop relationships easily, both with the team and the client
- Have “Lean UX”, “Designing Interactions” and Google’s “Sprint”, or similar on your bookshelf... or kindle
- Have an engaging portfolio showcasing your process through the delivery of innovative design solutions
You’ll be working in a multidisciplinary, agile development team; so experience of working in Scrum, Kanban or other lean approaches is preferable; with a minimum of 3 years experience in a digital agency or client side role.